How to Upload & Update Stocks on Shopify
We have made the uploading of the products and updating stock-outs on Shopify a breeze. Just follow the below steps:
- Log on to your reseller panel at reseller.baapstore.com and click on the 'Smart Export Tool' from the top menu.
- Click on 'Daily Sync > Opencart/WooCommerce/Shopify Formats Export'.
- Select the required options and click on the 'Export Now' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to 'Daily Sync > Export / Download Status' and click on link under the 'Download' column in the right hand table to download the required data.
- For detailed instructions please follow the steps given below.
It may take few minutes in some cases if you have selected all categories and the date as lifetime. Once the sheet to download is ready, You will find a status as 'Done'.
All that you have to do is follow this step every day once and your store will always be in sync with our system. If we have added new products, your store will get new products. If we have made stock-outs of some products, your store will have it synced too.
Detailed Explanation of All the Options
Instruction for 'Step 1 of Smart Export Tool'
'Selection of Categories'
If you want to download all our products, select 'All Categories' option. If you want to sell only the particular categories, just select only those required categories.
'Download only Marketplace Compatible Products(Products with White Background Photos)' Field:
If you select this option, only those products that satisfy a general marketplace criteria i.e., products with white background photos, has all the required data, etc., will be downloaded.
'Download Products From' Field:
1. If you are a
new reseller and are about to download our product sheets for the
first time, select '
2. If you already have loaded the required products on your website from our database, you need to select 'Custom Date' and select the last day's date. So if there is any change made on the previous day, you can able to download and upload the same on your website.
2A. Exclude Instock
(selecting this option will exclude all the instock products from downloading.
2B. Exclude Out of stock
(selecting this option will exclude all the out of stock products from downloading)
3. If you missed to update stocks on daily basis from certain dates, for ex: if you become busy and did not update stocks on last 10 days, then select 'custom date' option and fill that particular 'from' date.
4. In some cases, you may find the downloaded status as '
No Products on selected Criteria', It implies the required data is unavailable in the requested time period.
Instruction for 'Step 2 of Smart Export Tool'
Download at wholesale prices(0% profit margin): This option will let you download our products at a wholesale cost i.e., it will download products at the price that you will pay us if it gets sold.
Set your Own Profit Margin & Download: This option will let you set your own margin. Whatever figure you provide here will increase the price from the wholesale price. For example, if you are giving '50' in the text box, it will increase the margin by 50% i.e., if the wholesale cost is Rs.100, your selling price will become Rs.150.
Instruction for 'Step 3 of Smart Export Tool'
For Shopify, select 'Shopify'. If your portal's format is not mentioned here, download the 'CSV Format' and modify it according to your portal.