How to Upload & Update Stocks on WooCommerce
We have made the uploading of the products and updating stock-outs on WooCommerce a breeze. Just follow the below steps:
- Log on to your reseller panel at reseller.baapstore.com and click on the 'Smart Export Tool' from the top menu.
- Click on 'Daily Sync > Download Sheets'.
- Select the required options and click on the 'Export Now' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Goto 'Daily Sync > Export / Download Status' and click on the link under the 'Download' column in the right-hand table to download the required data.
It may take a few minutes in some cases if you have selected all categories and the date as a lifetime. Once the sheet to download is ready, You will find status as 'Done'.
All that you have to do is follow this step every day once and your store will always be in sync with our system. If we have added new products, your store will get new products. If we have made stock-outs of some products, your store will have it synced too.
Detailed Explanation of All the Options
Instruction for 'Step 1 of Smart Export Tool'
'Selection of Categories'
If you want to download all our products, select 'All Categories' option. If you want to sell only the particular categories, just select only those required categories.
'Download only Marketplace Compatible Products(Products with White Background Photos)' Field:
If you select this option, only those products that satisfy a general marketplace criteria i.e., products with white background photos, has all the required data, etc., will be downloaded.
'Download Products From' Field:
1. If you are a new reseller and are about to download our product sheets for the first time, select 'Lifetime' option.
2. If you already have loaded the requried products on your website from our database, you need to select 'Custom Date' and select the last day's date. So if there is any change made on the previous day, you can able to download and upload the same on your website.
3. If you missed to update stocks on daily basis from certain dates, for ex: if you become busy and did not update stocks on last 10 days, then select 'custom date' option and fill that particular 'from' date.
Instruction for 'Step 2 of Smart Export Tool'
Download at wholesale prices(0% profit margin): This option will let you download our products at a wholesale cost i.e., it will download products at the price that you will pay us if it gets sold.
Set your Own Profit Margin & Download: This option will let you set your own margin. Whatever figure you provide here will increase the price from the wholesale price. For example, if you are giving '50' in the text box, it will increase the margin by 50% i.e., if the wholesale cost is Rs.100, your selling price will become Rs.150.
Instruction for 'Step 3 of Smart Export Tool'
For WooCommerce, select 'WooCommerce'. If your portal's format is not mentioned here, download the 'CSV Format' and modify it according to your portal.